Access financial assistance for your workplace activism and organizing, especially if you’re facing retaliation.
You are eligible to apply if you meet all of the following criteria:
- You are, or were, a worker in the tech industry, regardless of job function;
- You are, with your coworkers, building collective power or pressuring those in positions of power within a tech company to make lasting change to improve working conditions in the tech sector, and may benefit from financial support to succeed;
- You are 18 years or older;
- You have a social security number (SSN) or individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN); and
- You have a US bank account.
At this time, funding is only available for individuals and not organizations.
Applications are now open!
Are you fighting for a better workplace? We want to help. If you work in the tech industry and are taking action to improve your workplace through individual or collective activism, you may qualify for a $2,500 cash stipend to support workplace change.
Click below to apply today!
About the Application Process
Submit Application. Click the apply now button below, and fill out the application with the most compelling information you can share for your request to be considered.
Receive Decision Notice. Within 2 weeks you will receive notice about your application to inform next steps.
Interview.If your application is chosen to move forward in the process, we will schedule a brief, 30-minute interview to meet you and hear more about your activism. Applicants will have 2 weeks to schedule an interview.
Accept Payment Offer. If approved, payment will be offered to you and information will be requested for issuing your payment. Applicants will have 2 weeks to accept the terms and provide payment information.
Receive Payment. You will receive your payment within 3 weeks of submitting acceptance (up to 5 business days for ACH payments, and up to 15 business days for check payments).
Use the Fund. The money will be in your possession to unleash your actions.
Donate to the Fund
We’re able to commit 100% of the funds contributed online to providing financial support to workers in need. Join others in donating $25, $100, or $500 to the pilot fund today.
Stay in the Loop
Not looking to Apply? Receive updates and news about the Solidarity Fund by Coworker.